Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nicholas Raftis commented  · 

I suggest the option to also switch the view from amplitude level to SPECTRUM, this provides much more contextually relevant information than an amplitude level, and there are many FFT >spectrogram rendering options in the open source world. For reference of what I mean check out Adobe Audition or Reaper's new improvements.

• Fernando commented  · 

This is a VERY IMPORTANT feature. I LOVE Millumin but this missing feature needs to be added. It is important for projects where video needs to come in at a set time in the audio and without the ability to see where the accent is it is hard to place a video in exactly the right spot. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have a job that this feature is necessary for. Do you have an ETA on when it will be implemented?

• Simon commented  · 

It would be good to see some sort of audio feedback in the UI so you can see when Millumin is outputting audio. Even better would be a little peak meter on the edge of each layer on the dashboard so you can see which layer/column is playing audio. Resolume does this quite well if you're looking for a reference.

Feedback and Knowledge Base