Export to PDF
Millumin is getting used more and more as an extension to PPT and Keynote for live corporate presentations. IMHO - there are only 2 things preventing it from eventually being fully adopted as a complete replacement to PPT or Keynote:
The ability to select animation presets (glorified macros). For instance, select "move left" and the software automatically creates what is required to accomplish the effect.
The ability to quickly export a presentation to some form of simple PDF that can be distributed for client review.
1 is something I would imagine would likely develop naturally over the product life cycle. However, there are probably a few more milestones that the product would need to meet before getting there.
2 is my biggest vote in terms of what I would like to see product focus placed. The ability to export a dashboard to a PDF, where I can specify the following:
- Basis of the frame capture (eg. "end of segment")
- The ability to choose the layout on the PDF, including page size, rows and columns per page (also called the "up" in the production world)
- Ability to specify a range of columns or specific columns (similar to selecting which pages to print in a print dialogue)
- Millumin generates labels on the PDF for slide identification (item index + column description)
- SUPER BONUS - the ability to select a column to export as an interactive PDF object, so a client would have the ability to play a compressed version of the timeline(s) used in the column
If Millumin can ultimately capture more attention as a viable replacement to PPT and Keynote, the increase usage and subscriptions would likely be very exponential.